Monday 9 November 2009

2009 best photos









I had a great time at the Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Entomological Society(DANES) annual insect show last Saturday, it was good to meet a few of the people who have been helping me with ID confimation etc.....it's always nice to put a face to an email address!!. I'm really looking forward to attending their trapping events next year as well as any other events I can get to, all the details are on their website http://www.danes-insects.org.uk/index.htm
Anyway as I haven't had anything apart from a rather lonely and sorry looking Silver-Y recently I thought I would share my favourite photos from my catches since I got back into 'serious' trapping 5 months ago, I'm guessing I wont be catching much between now and new year but I will be trying and if anything interesting does turn up I will be sure to share it with you.

1 comment:

  1. Some nice moths there, Ian.
    Good luck for the rest of this year, and for next.

    ReplyDelete