Monday 15 March 2010

Small improvements


I've tried MBT, MV and actinic in the last month and only attracted 1 moth which was a Pale Brindled Beauty, tonight the forecast promised a slightly warmer evening but failed to deliver on that promise with the temperature dropping to 2c soon after midnight. I put the actinic out in the garden out of hope but didn't expect to catch anything so the 2 micros I found in the trap were a very welcome surprise....not that I have any idea what either of them are!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian

    Well done on te micro's

    they are

    1. Tortricodes alternella
    2. Agonopterix heracliana

    Cheers
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben, it looks like the weather is starting to improve so hopefully I'll soon have more than a couple of micros to report.

    ReplyDelete